MAKE FACT-BASED DECISIONS
1. Adoption Rates
2. Behavior Theory
3. Big Data
4. Consumer Insights
5. Competitive Intelligence
6. Comprehensive Finding Reports
7. Cultural Dynamics
8. Data Analytics
9. Data Mining + Reporting
10. Digital Surveys
11. Focus Group Moderation
12. In-Person Facility
14. Niche Markets
15. Product Development
16. Product Life Cycle
17. Retail/Shopper Marketing
19. Semiotic Analysis
20. Survey Design
21. Traffic Technology
MAKE FACT-BASED DECISIONS NOT JUST INSTINCT OR EGO BASED.
UX + UI | We're rooted in understanding your audience and it starts with discovery.
Our research begins with a deep discovery dive of who your brand is and who you want it to become. We use a variety of tools, strategies and tactics to uncover your brand potential in authenticity. We use consumer insights to create client foresight with a focus on cross-cultural cues, category trends and business expertise.
why you need reseaRch consumer insights?
- Everyone needs to test their instincts - your brand is an financial investment, ensure your consumer wants what you are offering.
- Research saves time, money and manages your reputation. Relaunching can be expensive. Work to get it "right" up-front with consumer insights.
- Clarity widens your brand scope for future expansion and interests.
IDEAL insights FOR
- New concepts and interest in products or services
- The Relaunch or Re-Stage
- Testing of packaging, advertising, consumer usage, brand names, competitive recall or overall interest and attitude. Media, digital acquisitions, social research
- Behavior Theory. Clarify your target audience, audience behavior and/or purchase patterns. (online, mobile, retail shopping insights)
- Ethnographic studies and expansion strategies. Semiotic and Cultural Analysis
AS A CLIENT YOU WILL RECEIVE
- A one or two dedicated account managers to maximize your investment, understand your strategic objectives and areas of focus. Then, guiding you to the most relevant and useful insights.
- A project brief, approved flow/timing and comprehensive report with key consumer findings aligned with your research goals.
- An RSS feed delivered to your inbox with insights relevant to your project/package.
“Research is formalized curiosity. It is poking & prying with a purpose. It is a seeking that he who wishes may know the cosmic secrets of the world and they that dwell therein.”
~Zora Neale Hurston, Social Anthropologist, Author, Folklorist
*Shine Beauty Culture is a member of the Consumer Insights Association (formerly Marketing Research Association) *Certified in Social and Behavioral Responsible Conduct of Research, CITI.